Alan View Fireplace TV Stand for TVs up to 65", Black Oak
Finish your living room or man cave with the classic Ameriwood Home Alan View Fireplace TV Stand. This simple TV Stand can accommodate most TVs up to 65” wide or up to 120 lbs. The black oak woodgrain finish on the laminated MDF and particleboard pairs with any style and décor and gives this Stand an updated look. The 18” electric fireplace insert features a realistic flame effect that can be used with or without heat to enjoy the ambiance even in the warm summer months. The insert can heat a room up to 400 square feet and plugs into a standard 120V outlet. The 4 open shelves can hold your cable box and DVD player along with your DVD collection and home décor. The open concept provides proper air circulation to keep your equipment from overheating. The wire management holes will keep your cords organized. The TV Stand ships flat to your door in 2 boxes and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the TV Stand measures to be 21.5”H x 58.1”W x 15.9”D.
- Give your TV a classic spot to sit with the Ameriwood Home Alan View Fireplace TV Stand for TVs up to 65” wide or 120 lbs
- Made of laminated MDF and particleboard, the black oak woodgrain finish pairs well any style and décor
- The 18” electric fireplace insert features a realistic flame effect that can be used with or without heat. The insert heats a room up to 400 sq. ft. and plugs into a standard 120V outlet
- Place your DVD player, cable box, and gaming systems on the 4 open shelves. The open concept offers proper air circulation for your audio and video components and the wire management holes will keep your cords organized
- The TV Stand ships flat to your door in 2 boxes and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The TV Stand can hold up to 120 lbs. Each of the shelves can hold up to 20 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 21.5”H x 58.1”W x 15.9”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.