Hoffman Fireplace TV Stand for TVs up to 70", Black
Fireplace TV Stand Features
23in Fireplace Insert Features
Get the look of a crackling fire without the maintenance with the Ameriwood Home Hoffman Fireplace TV Stand. This modern TV Stand can hold most TVs up to 70” wide or up to 120 lbs. and features an electric fireplace insert that can be used with or without heat. Use the included remote control to adjust various flame and heat settings so your room always feels comfortable. The 23" fireplace insert plugs into a standard 120V outlet and features a realistic flame effect. The side cabinets offer 3 shelves each for your DVD or Blu-Ray player, DVDs, audio equipment, and video games. The side cabinets feature wire cutouts to make plugging in devices simple. The classic black finish on the laminated MDF and particleboard pairs with the metal accents for an industrial look. The Fireplace TV Stand ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Fireplace TV Stand measures to be 23.7”H x 66.5”W x 16.3”D.
- Update your living room or entertainment space with the Ameriwood Home Hoffman Fireplace TV Stand for TVs up to 70” wide or 120 lbs
- Made of laminated MDF and particleboard, the black finish pairs with the metal accents for a trendy modern industrial look
- The 23" electric fireplace insert features a realistic flame effect that can be used with or without heat. The included remote control can adjust various flame and heat settings
- The 3 shelves in each side cabinet offers plenty of storage for audio and video components
- The Fireplace TV Stand ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The TV Stand can accommodate most TVs up to 70” wide or 120 lbs. Each shelf can hold up to 25 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 23.7”H x 66.5”W x 16.3”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.