Kenna 36" Wall Mounted Electric Fireplace, White
Wall Mounted Electric Fireplace - Color Changing Video
Warm your room up with the Ameriwood Home Kenna 36" Wall Mounted Fireplace. The beauty of the sleek white glass frame and stunning crystal beads will set the mood for any occasion. Use the adjustable flame settings to keep your room at just the right temperature for the weather, or enjoy the flame effect without the heat. The flames can also be set to rotate 3 different colors, red, blue and purple. The Wall Mounted Fireplace comes with a sturdy metal bracket for the safest mounting support or use the included black glass stand to place your Fireplace on top of a table. The touch screen buttons will keep your Fireplace looking modern and the included remote gives you the option to change the temperature from anywhere in the room. You will have one of the most realistic flame effects with the Kenna 36" Wall Mounted Fireplace with up to 50,000 hours of LED light source and only minimal assembly is required. This 21.3"h x 36"w x 8.7"d Electric Fireplace has the ability to heat up a 400 square foot room and is one of the quietest fireplaces in the industry.
- Bring a modern design to your room with the Ameriwood Home Kenna 36" Wall Mounted Fireplace with its sleek white glass design and crystal beads
- This Fireplace shows off its worth with its 3 different flame and ember colors, touch panel, handy remote control and timer capabilities
- The Kenna Fireplace does require simple assembly. Assembled dimensions: 21.3"h x 36"w x 8.7"d Shipping weight is approximately 30.6 lbs
- The smooth white glass will give your room an instant modern update
- This Fireplace is constructed of heavy duty tempered glass, clear crystal beads, long lasting LED lights and a metal support bracket and a glass base
- For the most convenient temperature control, use the automatic room temperature setting
- When used as a hanging fireplace make sure to secure the bracket into a wall stud for the best support
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.