Vaughn Fireplace TV Console for TVs up to 60", Walnut
Get cozy in your living room with the Ameriwood Home Vaughn Fireplace TV Console. This mid-century styled TV Console has a modern spin to it with the large 36” electric fireplace insert. The TV Console has a warm brown walnut finish on laminated particleboard, real wood louvered doors, MDF and solid wood legs. On top of holding up to a 60” wide flat paneled TV up to 95 lbs., this Stand comes with tons of fireplace control features. The realistic glow from the long lasting LED lights on the faux wood logs and flames give a romantic ambiance and can heat up a room up to 400 square feet. With your included remote you can adjust the flame brightness, speed, and color and can also enjoy the flame effect without the heat. The convenient touch panel buttons on the front light up when activated and will dim back down to keep a realistic fireplace look. The TV Console ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, this Console measures to be 25.6”H x 62”W x 18.9”D.
- Add some mid-century modern style to your living room with the Ameriwood Home Vaughn Fireplace TV Console for TVs up to 60” wide or 95 lbs
- Made of laminated MDF and particleboard with real wood louvered door and legs, the brown walnut finish brings a stylish retro feel to your space
- Large 36” electric fireplace insert features a realistic flame effect that can be used with or without heat. Use the remote control or touch panel to adjust various flame and temperature settings so your room is always comfortable. Insert plugs into a standard 120V outlet and heats a room up to 400 sq. ft.
- The 2 shelves behind the door can hold your cable box, gaming system, and DVD and game collection and features a wire cutout to make plugging in devices easy
- The TV Console ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. Each shelf behind the door can hold 20 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 25.6”H x 62”W x 18.9”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth product
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.