Parsons Electric Fireplace TV Stand for TVs up to 55", Espresso
Warm up your entertainment space with the Ameriwood Home Parsons Electric Fireplace TV Stand. The TV Stand can accommodate a flat screen TV up to 55” wide or 65 lbs. Made of laminated MDF and particleboard, the espresso finish adds a classic look to the Stand. The asymmetrical design features 2 open shelves for your cable box, DVD Player, and gaming system. The highlight of this TV Stand is the 23” fireplace insert that features a realistic glow using LED lights and patent reflector technology for an authentic fireplace effect without all of the maintenance. Use this fireplace to warm up a 400 sq. ft. room or just turn on the flames without the heat and enjoy the beauty even in the summer. Use the remote control or touch panel to change the various flame and heat settings to keep your room at just the right temperature. The TV Stand plugs into a standard 120V outlet. The TV Stand ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon delivery. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Stand measures to be 21”H x 47.625”W x 18.875”D.
- Get the fireplace ambiance without all of the hassle and maintenance with the Ameriwood Home Parsons Fireplace TV Stand for TVs up to 55” wide or 65 lbs
- The espresso finish on the laminated MDF and particleboard gives the Stand a classic feel
- The 2 open shelves provide ample storage and proper air circulation for all of your components. Change the heat and flame settings using the touch panel or remote control. The electric fireplace insert can be used with or without heat and plugs into a standard 120V outlet
- Complete your space with more items from the Parsons collection (each sold separately)
- The TV Stand ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The Stand can support a TV up to 55” wide or 65 lbs. and each shelf will hold 10 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 21”H x 47.625”W x 18.875”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.