Carson TV Stand for TVs up to 50", Cherry
Ameriwood Home Carson TV Stand for TVs up to 50"
Bring your living room to the next level with the style of the Ameriwood Home Carson TV Stand. This trendy TV Stand provides plenty of places to keep your entertainment components. The raised top surface creates even more storage underneath for the perfect combination of height and functionality. This Stand features a large open compartment, 2 adjustable open center compartments and 2 cabinets with adjustable shelves to hold all your entertainment must haves. The Carson TV Stand accommodates up to a 50” flat screen TV or up to 60 lbs. The cherry woodgrain and black finishes on the laminated MDF and particleboard with the silver metal accents gives this TV Stand a contemporary style sure to complement any room’s décor. The TV Stand ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Carson stand is 20.5”H x 47.2”W x 15.75”D.
- Add a touch of contemporary design to your living room with the Ameriwood Home Carson TV Stand for flat paneled TVs up to 50” wide and 60 lbs
- Stand offers both open and closed storage for all your entertainment components with multiple heights for your receivers
- Wire management openings keep cords organized and tidy
- The laminated cherry woodgrain and black MDF and particleboard is accented by silver metal tubes
- The TV Stand ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The upper shelf can hold up to 40 lbs. and the 2 middle shelves each hold up to 30 lbs. Each shelf behind the doors can hold 20 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 20.5”H x 47.2”W x 15.75”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.