Eastlin TV Console for TVs up to 55", Weathered Oak
The Ameriwood Home Eastlin TV Console offers outstanding storage options for your entertainment space. The console comes with 2 sliding glass doors so you can customize the shelves to fit your needs. Keep the glass doors at the ends to create 2 separate cabinets with a wide-open storage space in the middle, or place them together at the center for a larger combined cabinet with 2 open shelving spaces at the ends. With the flexible storage capabilities, you can form the perfect combination of open and concealed storage. The console holds flat-panel TVs up to 55” and 65 lbs. It also comes with openings in the back to keep TV and media device cords out of the way. In addition to its incredible storage options, the console also has a stunning design that’ll bring warmth and charm to the room. Rounded corners and a rustic gray with brown undertones finish gives the console a soft and soothing appearance. The leather handles on the sliding doors also provide a nice decorative touch. The console features a thick hollow core frame, glass door fronts, MDF door frames, particleboard shelves and a powder-coated metal base. When assembled, the console has dimensions of 22.9"h x 60"w x 16.5"d.
- The Eastlin TV Console adds customizable storage to your entertainment space so you can organize AV units and media accessories
- The console has a thick hollow core frame, MDF door frames with glass door fronts, particleboard shelves and a powder-coated metal base
- The console comes with 2 sliding glass doors that can be placed separately at the ends or together in the middle
- The TV console features a stunning rustic gray with brown undertones finish, beautiful curved corners and decorative leather pulls to bring the design together
- Two adults are recommended for proper assembly. Assembled dimensions: 22.9"h x 60"w x 16.5"d. Shipping weight is approximately 97.2 lbs. Stand supports up to a 55" wide Flat panel TV with a maximum weight of 65 lbs.
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.