Ashlar TV Stand for TVs up to 65", Light Concrete
Give your living room, den or basement TV room an urban touch with the Ameriwood Home Ashlar TV stand. Enjoy the trendy concrete look without the bulk thanks to specially laminated particleboard that keeps this piece stylish as well as incredibly lightweight. The top shelf can hold TVs up to 65” wide and 120 lbs, plus the 2 open shelves beneath offer ample space to keep your A/V units, remotes, movies, and more. The dark gray metal legs are built to provide support in key places, including center bars that help keep your unit from sagging over time. The TV Stand ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the TV stand measures 25"H x 63"W x 16.5"D.
- Organize your entertainment space with the Ameriwood Home Ashlar TV Stand for TVs up to 65” or 120 lbs
- The TV Stand is made from laminated particleboard with a light concrete finish for an urban look. Dark gray powder-coated metal frame with additional center supports prevents each shelf from bowing
- The 2 open shelves provide plenty of space for your cable box, DVD or Blu-Ray player, and gaming systems. The open concept design allows proper air circulation to keep your equipment from overheating and allows easy access to outlets
- Complete your room with other items from Ameriwood Home (sold separately)
- The TV Stand ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The top can support a TV up to 65” or up to 120 lbs. The middle shelf can hold 30 lbs. and the lower shelf holds 40 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 25"H x 63"W x 16.5"D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.