Crestwood TV Stand for TVs up to 60", White
The Ameriwood Home Crestwood TV Stand will give your TV the strong foundation it needs, and its simple yet stylish design is sure to become a centerpiece in the room. The TV Stand is constructed from painted MDF for a sturdy build that supports a TV up to 60” wide with a maximum weight of 100 lbs. It also features 4 large, open shelves for a generous amount of storage for various media components and decorative pieces. The Stand has a stunning weathered white painted finish with a gray rub through, creating a beautiful piece that will stand out in the room. The TV Stand ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Stand measures to be 26”H x 63”W x 19.625”D.
- The Ameriwood Home Crestwood TV Stand for TVs up to 60” wide or 100 lbs. will bring a breathtaking design and additional storage options to your entertainment space
- The weathered white finish on the painted MDF features a gray rub through and looks great with the with any rustic, cottage, shabby chic or even transitional décor
- The TV Stand has 4 open shelves for storage of media devices and players, movies, controllers and other components so you have everything for movie night right where you need it
- Coordinate your living room with the rest of the Crestwood collection (each sold separately)
- The TV Stand ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. Each lower shelf can hold up to 10 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 26”H x 63”W x 19.625”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.