Southlander Tall Turntable Stand, Black Oak
Give your living room or entertainment space a modern look with the Ameriwood Home Southlander Tall Turntable Audio Stand. Made of laminated particleboard, the classic black oak woodgrain finish and black H panel feet and black hardware give the Stand a fresh look. With 3 shelves, 2 adjustable, you have all the space you need to store audio equipment, cable box, and DVDs or games. The lower half offers wire record dividers to keep all of your albums organized. The step-back design offers a deeper space on the bottom for larger items. The wire cutout makes plugging in equipment simple. The convenient drawer is perfect for small items like remotes, batteries, and extra cables. This versatile piece can also be used as a bookshelf to organize books, memorabilia and decorations. However you use it, the Turntable Audio Stand will look great in your space. A wall anchor kit is included to prevent tipping injuries and keep your family safe. The Stand ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Stand measures to be 57.5”H x 20”W x 18.1”D.
- Add extra storage to your entertainment space with the Ameriwood Home Southlander Tall Turntable Audio Stand
- Made of laminated particleboard, the classic black oak woodgrain finish and black H panel feet and hardware give the TV Stand an updated look
- The 2 adjustable and 1 fixed shelf provides plenty of space to store audio and video equipment along with DVDs and games. The lower half offers wire record dividers to keep your albums in order. Wire cutout make plugging devices in simple
- Wall anchor kit is included to secure the Stand to the wall
- The Stand ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. Each shelf can hold up to 20 lbs. The large middle can hold 40 lbs. while the drawer will hold 15 lbs. The record storage area can hold 30 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 57.5”H x 20”W x 18.1”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.