Lumina Turntable Stand, White
Turntable Stand Quick Assembly
Give your living room or entertainment space a modern look with the Ameriwood Home Lumina Turntable Stand. The clean, white laminated particleboard and MDF give the Stand a sturdy build that will last for years and pairs with the metal legs and glass shelf for a contemporary feel. The storage space features LED lighting that can be turned on and off for a fun way to spruce up your space. The Stand is the perfect size to place your record player and the metal record dividers offer plenty of options to keep your albums organized. The Ameriwood Home Lumina Turntable Stand ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. The Stand can hold up to 35 lbs. and the glass shelf will hold 10 lbs. Once assembled, the Stand measures to be 30”H x 20.75”W x 17.875”D.
- Upgrade your living room or man cave with the Ameriwood Home Lumina Turntable Stand
- Made of laminated MDF and particleboard with metal legs, the crisp white finish pairs with the glass shelf and LED lighting for a contemporary feel
- The glass shelf and metal record dividers provide plenty of space to keep your albums organized
- Complete your room with the entire Lumina collection for a coordinated look (each sold separately)
- The Turntable Stand ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The Stand can hold up to 35 lbs. and the glass shelf will hold 10 lbs. The lower storage space can hold 15 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 30”H x 20.75”W x 17.875”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.