Bloomfield TV Stand for TVs up to 48", Natural
Get a beautiful modern farmhouse look for your living room with the Ameriwood Home Bloomfield TV Stand. The TV Stand can accommodate most TVs up to 48” wide or up to 60 lbs. The light brown woodgrain finish on the laminated MDF and particleboard pairs with the metal mesh door insert for a trendy mix of industrial and rustic styles. Place your DVD or Blu-Ray player, cable box, and audio equipment on the divided top shelf and open center shelves. Behind each door are 2 additional shelves, 1 adjustable, to organize your DVDs, video games, and books. The TV stand ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the TV Stand measures to be 28.3”H x 47.64”W x 15.67”D.
- Give your living room a trendy modern farmhouse style with the Ameriwood Home Bloomfield TV Stand for TVs up to 48” wide or 60 lbs.
- Made of laminated MDF and particleboard, the light brown woodgrain finish pairs with the metal mesh door inserts for a look you will love
- The divided top shelf and open center shelves are ideal for all of your audio and video components
- Behind each of the doors are an adjustable and fixed shelf to organize your DVD and video game collection
- The TV stand ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The TV Stand can hold up to 60 lbs. The divided top shelf will hold 50 lbs. The center shelves will each hold 30 lbs. while the shelves behind the doors can hold 15 lbs. each. Assembled dimensions: 28.3”H x 47.64”W x 15.67”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.