Franklin TV Stand for TVs up to 65", Black
Dress up your living room with the Ameriwood Home Franklin TV Stand. The TV Stand can accommodate most TVs up to 65” wide or up to 120 lbs. This sturdy Table is made of painted MDF and has a black finish to easily add to your existing décor. The decorative molding and tapered legs give this TV Stand an elegant look for an instant upgrade for your living space. The center shelves are ideal for housing all of your audio and video components and offers an open concept to prevent overheating. The 2 side cabinets feature glass doors for an updated look and wire management holes to make plugging in devices simple. Behind the each door is an adjustable and fixed shelf to organize your DVD and game collection. The TV Stand ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the TV Stand measures to be 25.6”H x 60.3”W x 19.98”D.
- Update your living room with the Ameriwood Home Franklin TV Stand for TVs up to 65” wide or 120 lbs
- Made of painted MDF, the black finish gives the TV Stand a modern feel
- Organize audio and video components on the 2 open center shelves and 2 side cabinets with glass doors. Behind each door is an adjustable and fixed shelf with wire management holes to keep your cords tangle free
- Finish your space with the entire Franklin collection (sold separately)
- The TV Stand ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The TV Stand can hold up to 120 lbs. while the shelves can hold 20 lbs. each. Assembled dimensions: 25.6”H x 60.3”W x 19.98”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.