Cedar Ridge TV Stand for TVs up to 48", Rustic Oak
Give your living room a trendy rustic industrial feel with the Ameriwood Home Cedar Ridge TV Stand. This stylish TV Stand can accommodate most TVs up to 48” wide or up to 60 lbs. The weathered brown woodgrain finish on the laminated MDF and particleboard pairs with the metal accents and hardware for a look you will love. The divided top shelf and center shelves are ideal for your DVD player, gaming systems, and audio equipment. The wire management hole makes it easy to plug in all of your devices and keeps your cords tangle free. The adjustable center shelf means you can organize equipment of various sizes. Behind each of the side doors are an adjustable shelf and fixed shelf for your DVD and game collection. The TV Stand ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the TV Stand measures to be 30.8”H x 47.8”W x 19.65”D.
- Update your living room or family room with the trendy Ameriwood Home Cedar Ridge TV Stand for TVs up to 48” wide or 60 lbs
- Made of laminated MDF and particleboard, the weathered brown woodgrain finish offers the look of real wood at a fraction of the cost. The metal accents and hardware give the Stand an industrial touch
- The divided top shelf and center shelves can hold all of your audio and video equipment and feature a wire management hole and open back to make plugging in devices simple
- The 2 side cabinets each offer 2 shelves, 1 adjustable, for your DVDs and video games
- The TV Stand ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The divided shelf can hold up to 40 lbs. while the other shelves will each hold 20 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 30.8”H x 47.8”W x 19.65”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.