Edgewood TV Stand for TVs up to 75", Black
Finish your living room or family room with the Ameriwood Home Edgewood TV Stand. The Stand is made of laminated MDF and particleboard for a sturdy yet lightweight build that won’t break your budget. Finished in a classic black finish, the Stand provides the perfect home for all of your audio and video components, and will support up to a 75" flat panel TV or 145 lbs. The classic, clean lines of this TV Stand allows it to seamlessly adapt to any family room to create a fresh new centerpiece. The 6 open shelves can hold your cable box, DVD player and gaming systems. The open concept provides proper air circulation for components and the wire management holes in the back panels keeps your cords organized. The Stand ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble and move. Once assembled, the Stand measures to be 22.6”H x 66.5”W x 17.7”D.
- Add a classic focal point to your living room with the Ameriwood Home Edgewood TV Stand for TVs up to 75” wide or 145 lbs.
- Made of laminated MDF and particleboard, the black finish gives the Stand an updated and modern feel
- With 6 open shelves that feature wire management holes, you can organize all of your video and audio components
- Complete your living room with other items from Ameriwood Home (sold separately)
- The Stand ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble and move. The Stand can accommodate a TV up to 75” wide or 145 lbs. Each shelf will hold 20 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 22.6”H x 66.5”W x 17.7”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.