Brookstone TV Stand for TVs up to 65", Brown Oak
Give your living room a beautiful modern farmhouse look with the Ameriwood Home Brookstone TV Stand. This stylish TV Stand can accommodate most TVs up to 65” wide or 120 lbs. The dark brown woodgrain finish on the laminated MDF and particleboard pairs with the metal mesh door inserts for a mix of rustic and modern styles. The center shelves are perfect to house your cable box, DVD or Blu-Ray player, and audio equipment and offers an adjustable shelf to accommodate equipment of different sizes. The 2 side cabinets feature doors with metal mesh inserts for an industrial touch and conceal an adjustable and fixed shelf behind each door. The wire management holes in the back panels make plugging devices in simple and keep your cords tangle free. The TV Stand ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the TV Stand measures to be 26.5”H x 59.8”W x 17.7”D.
- Update your living room with a modern farmhouse style with the Ameriwood Home Brookstone TV Stand for TVs up to 65” wide or 120 lbs
- Made of laminated MDF and particleboard, the dark brown woodgrain finish pairs with the metal mesh door inserts for a beautiful rustic industrial look
- The center shelves can hold all of your audio and video components and offers an adjustable shelf to accommodate equipment of various sizes. The 2 side cabinets each offers another adjustable and fixed shelf to organize DVDs or books
- The wire management holes in the back panels makes plugging devices in simple and keeps your cords tangle free
- The TV Stand ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The TV Stand can hold up to 120 lbs. Each shelf can hold up to 20 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 26.5”H x 59.8”W x 17.7”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.