Tinley Park Corner TV Stand for TVs up to 54", Brown Oak
Get a stylish place to place your TV with the Ameriwood Home Tinley Park Corner TV Stand. The Stand can accommodate most TVs up to 54” wide or up to 60 lbs. The dark brown woodgrain finish on the laminated MDF and particleboard pairs well with any style and décor. This stylish TV Stand fits easily into a corner to save floor space. The top divided shelf and center shelves offer plenty of space to organize your cable box, DVD player, and audio equipment. The wire management holes make it easy to plug in devices and keep your cords tangle free. Behind the 2 doors are an additional 2 shelves, 1 adjustable, to organize DVDs and games. The doors feature glass inserts to add an updated and modern look to the Stand. The TV Stand ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the TV Stand measures to be 30.8”H x 47.2”W x 22.44”D.
- Get a stylish TV Stand without taking up valuable floor space with the Ameriwood Home Tinley Park Corner TV Stand for TVs up to 54” wide or 60 lbs
- Made of laminated MDF and particleboard, the dark brown woodgrain finish pairs with the glass doors for an updated and modern look
- Place your DVD player, cable box, and audio equipment on the open top shelf and center shelves that feature wire management holes to keep cords organized
- The 2 side cabinets each offer an adjustable and fixed shelf to organize your DVD and game collection
- The TV Stand ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The top divided shelf can hold up to 40 lbs. The other shelves can each hold 20 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 30.8”H x 47.2”W x 22.44”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.