Miles TV Stand for TVs up to 70", Espresso
Finish your living room or man cave with the classic Ameriwood Home Miles TV Stand. This simple TV Stand can accommodate most TVs up to 70” wide or up to 120 lbs. The classic espresso finish on the laminated particleboard pairs with any style and décor and gives this Stand an updated look. The 6 larger open shelves can hold your cable box, DVD or Blu-Ray player, and audio equipment and offer wire management holes to make plugging devices in simple. The 4 smaller shelves are perfect for your DVD collection and home décor. The open concept provides proper air circulation to keep your equipment from overheating. The TV Stand ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the TV Stand measures to be 19.1”H x 71.4”W x 18”D.
- Give your TV a classic spot to sit with the Ameriwood Home Miles TV Stand for TVs up to 70” wide or 120 lbs
- Made of laminated particleboard, the beautiful espresso finish pairs well any style and décor
- Place your DVD player, cable box, and gaming systems on the 6 larger open shelves. The open concept offers proper air circulation for your audio and video components and wire management holes make plugging devices in easy
- The 4 smaller shelves are ideal for your DVD and game collection or home decor
- The TV Stand ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The TV Stand can hold up to 120 lbs. The larger shelves can hold 20 lbs. each. Each of the smaller shelves can hold up to 5 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 19.1”H x 71.4”W x 18”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.