Sienna Park TV Stand for TVs up to 65", White
Bring back the stylings of the European 19th century with the Ameriwood Home Sienna Park TV Stand. The TV Stand can accommodate most flat screen TVs up to 65” wide or up to 120 lbs. Made of laminated MDF and particleboard, this gorgeous Stand is designed with a classic white finish and unique louvered doors with decorative cremone bolt finishes to give this TV Stand the perfect finishing touch. Three center shelves are open to hold your entertainment consoles and a DVD player. The 2 doors open up to additional adjustable shelves. Each shelf has a sufficient amount of wire management cutouts to keep all of your electronics organized and the cords tangle-free. The TV Stand ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Stand measures to be 30.5”H x 59”W x 18.5”D.
- Give your entertainment space a classic European update with the Ameriwood Home Sienna Park TV Stand for TVs up to 65” wide or 120 lbs
- Made of laminated MDF and particleboard, the classic white finish pairs with the louvered doors and cremone bolt for a beautiful 19th century European feel
- Place your DVD player, audio equipment, and gaming systems on the 3 open center shelves that features wire management cutouts to keep your cords organized
- Behind the 2 louvered doors are additional adjustable shelving to organize your DVDs and video games
- The TV Stand ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The TV Stand can hold up to 120 lbs. Each shelf will hold 15 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 30.5”H x 59”W x 18.5”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.