Reznor TV Stand for TVs up to 70", Black Oak
Finish your living room with a trendy mix of rustic and industrial styles with the Ameriwood Home Reznor TV Stand. This stylish TV Stand can hold most flat screen TVs up to 70” wide or up to 135 lbs. The beautiful two-tone black oak and medium brown woodgrain finish makes this piece an excellent fit for almost any style of décor. The TV Stand is made with wood veneer doors and laminated particleboard chassis that pairs with the metal powder-coated metal frame for a durable build that will last for years. Place your cable box, DVD player, and audio equipment on the divided top shelf that offers wire management holes to make plugging in devices simple. Organize your DVD and video game collection behind the 4 doors. The TV Stand ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the TV Stand measures to be 22.875”H x 62”W x 19.5”D.
- Finish your living room with the Ameriwood Home Reznor TV Stand for TVs up to 70” wide or 135 lbs.
- Made of laminated particleboard and real wood veneer, the two-tone black oak and medium brown woodgrain pairs with the powder-coated metal frame for a trendy mix of rustic and industrial styles
- The divided top shelf is perfect for all of your audio and video components and offers wire management holes to make plugging in devices easy
- The 4 doors offer concealed storage for your DVD and video game collection
- The TV Stand ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The top shelf can hold 20 lbs. on each side. The storage space behind each door can hold 40 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 22.875”H x 62”W x 19.5”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.