Knox County TV Stand for TVs up to 70", Brown Oak
Add a rustic touch to your living room or entertainment space with the Ameriwood Home Knox County TV Stand. This stylish TV Stand can accommodate most TVs up to 70” wide or 120 lbs. Made of laminated MDF and particleboard, the brown oak woodgrain finish pairs with the sliding barn doors to add a trendy rustic feel to your space. The 3 middle shelves are perfect for your DVD or Blu-Ray player, cable box, and audio equipment and feature wire management holes to make plugging in devices simple. The 2 side cabinets offer 3 shelves each to organize your DVD and video games and also offer wire management holes so you can place speakers or smaller components on the shelves. The TV Stand ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the TV Stand measures to be 26”H x 60”W x 20.5”D.
- Give your living room or man cave a trendy rustic feel with the Ameriwood Home Knox County TV Stand for TVs up to 70” wide or 120 lbs
- Made of laminated MDF and particleboard, the brown oak woodgrain finish pairs with the sliding barn doors to add a rustic appeal to your space
- Place audio and video components on the 3 middle shelves and organize DVDs and video games on the 3 shelves in each of the side cabinets
- Each shelf offers wire management to make plugging in devices simple
- The TV Stand ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The TV Stand can hold up to 120 lbs. Each shelf will hold 25 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 26”H x 60”W x 20.5”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.