South Haven Fireplace TV Stand for TVs up to 65", Natural
Fireplace TV Stand Features
Get warm and cozy for family movie night with the Ameriwood Home South Haven Fireplace TV Stand. This TV Stand can accommodate most 65” TVs or up to 120 lbs. Made of laminated MDF and particleboard, the light brown woodgrain finish will blend in easily with your existing décor. The top shelf is perfect for your audio and video equipment while the 4 side shelves, 2 adjustable, can organize your DVD and video game collection. All the shelves feature wire cutouts to make plugging in devices simple. The 18” electric fireplace insert offers a realistic flame effect that can be used with or without heat to enjoy the ambiance even in the warm summer months. The Fireplace TV Stand ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the TV Stand measures to be 28”H x 59.69”W x 19.69”D.
- Enjoy the look of a crackling fireplace without the maintenance with the Ameriwood Home South Haven Fireplace TV Stand for TVs up to 65” wide or 120 lbs
- Made of laminated MDF and particleboard, the light brown woodgrain gives the TV Stand a clean, updated look
- The 18” electric fireplace insert can be used with or without heat so you can enjoy the realistic flame effect all year long
- The top shelf can organize all of your audio and video components while the 4 lower shelves, 2 adjustable, are perfect for DVDs and video games. Each shelf offers wire cutouts to keep cords organized and tangle free
- The Fireplace TV Stand ships flat to your door 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The TV Stand can hold up to 120 lbs. while each shelf can hold 15 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 28”H x 59.69”W x 19.69”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.