Bailey TV Stand for TVs up to 72", Black Oak
Enjoy your big screen flat panel TV from the contemporary Ameriwood Home Bailey TV Stand. The Stand can accommodate most TVs up to 72” wide or 90 lbs. Made of laminated MDF and particleboard, this sleek black Stand makes a statement with its tempered sliding glass doors and large stature. The center of this Stand offers 2 larger shelves with wire management cut outs to keep cords tangle free. Keep your cable box, DVD player or other receivers on these 2 shelves for easy access to outlets. On either side of this Stand are 2 more open shelves, perfect for organizing your DVDs, books or to display home décor. The sliding glass doors can be placed anywhere on the Stand to customize the look to fit your taste. The TV Stand ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Stand measures to be 22.3125”H x 71.5”W x 16.5625”D.
- Display your big screen on the Ameriwood Home Bailey TV Stand for TVs up to 72” wide or 90 lbs
- The sleek black finish on the laminated MDF and particleboard pairs with the sliding tempered glass doors for a beautiful modern look
- The 3 adjustable and 3 fixed shelves with wire cutouts can hold your audio and video components
- Sliding glass doors can be placed anywhere on the Stand to customize the look
- The TV Stand ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The outer shelves can hold 20 lbs. each while the center shelves can each hold 30 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 22.3125”H x 71.5”W x 16.5625”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.