Farmington Electric Fireplace TV Console for TVs up to 50", Natural
Fireplace Insert Features
Farmington Electric Fireplace TV Console Snap Shot Video
Create a warm and inviting atmosphere in your home with the Ameriwood Home Farmington Electric Fireplace TV Console. The Console includes a remote controlled 23” electric fireplace insert that gives a realistic glow of a wood burning flame without all the cleanup and work of a wood burning fireplace. This fireplace will heat up a room up to 400 sq. ft. to the perfect temperature from 72° to 82° or use it to create a relaxing ambiance with its multiple light settings without the heat option. The LED light source boast up to 50,000 hours of life for a fireplace that will last for years to come. The weathered light brown finish emulates the color and texture of an old wooden barn giving this piece a cozy feel. This TV Console is built to accommodate flat panel TVs up to 50” wide and up to 55 lbs. The Farmington also includes 2 side cabinets that conceal 4 storage shelves and a large open divided shelve for your cable box, DVD player or video gaming system. After proper assembly by 2 adults, this unit measures to be 29.125”h x 47.6875”w x 15.6875”d and is crafted out of laminated MDF and particleboard with a metal frame insert.
- Bring the outdoors in with the rustic look of the Ameriwood Home Farmington Electric Fireplace TV console finished in a textured light brown woodgrain with a weathered look
- TV Console is equipped with multiple storage spaces for your DVDs, video game systems and cable box and also holds flat paneled TVs up to 50” wide weighing no more than 55 lbs
- Console comes with a 23” electric fireplace insert with a remote control (batteries included) to create the perfect room temperature using LED lights
- Metal insert has a lighted touch panel to adjust power, flame, heater and timer
- Two adults are recommended for proper assembly. Dimensions: 29.125”h x 47.6875”w x 15.6875”d
- Constructed of sturdy laminated particleboard and MDF with a metal frame firebox insert
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.