Lytton Electric Fireplace Accent Table TV Stand for TVs up to 32", Black
Fireplace Insert Features
Make your living room warm and cozy with the Novogratz Lytton Electric Fireplace TV Stand. The stand holds TVs up to 32”, features a center storage shelf for media players and comes with a wire management compartment in back to keep cords organized. The real highlight of the TV stand, however, is the 23” electric fireplace insert. The next time your family has a movie night, you can cozy up to a warm fire at the same time. Although electric, the fireplace has exclusive, built-in NovogratzFlame reflectors to create a life-like flame effect on the logs. The fireplace features 4 settings – Power, Flame, Heater and Timer – so you can adjust it for any occasion. The insert also comes with a remote for the fireplace to give you convenient control of the settings from anywhere in the room. In addition to the fireplace insert, the TV stand will be a focal point in the room with its sleek black finish. The stand’s assembled dimensions are 33.6”H x 31.5”W x 15.75”D, and 2 people are needed for assembly. The painted fireplace TV stand is made of MDF, metal and glass for a stunning combination of strength and elegance.
- The Lytton Electric Fireplace TV Stand is the perfect addition to your entertaining space, giving you the luxury of a heated fire while you watch your favorite movies or shows
- The stand holds TVs measuring up to 32” wide with a maximum weight of 30 lbs and has an open shelf for media storage
- Change the fireplace’s 4 settings – Power, Flame, Heater and Timer–from anywhere in the room with the remote control, or use the touch panel on the fireplace
- Two people are required for assembly. Dimensions: 33.6”H x 31.5”W x 15.75”D. Insert is 23”wide. Shipping weight is approximately 89.76 lbs
- High quaility painted black finish and decorative moldings constructed of MDF, metal and glass will make the TV stand the centerpiece of the room
- The insert uses 120 volts/1,500 watts/4,700 BTU to heat rooms up to 400 sq. ft.
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.