Overland Electric Corner Fireplace for TVs up to 50", Espresso
Fireplace Insert Features
Add some warmth to almost any room with the Ameriwood Home Overland Corner Fireplace TV Stand. This Fireplace fits conveniently in the corner to take up less space and can accommodate most TVs up to 50” wide or 60 lbs. The classic espresso finish on the laminated MDF and particleboard pairs with the faux stone around the electric fireplace insert for an elegant look. The insert features a realistic flame effect that can be controlled with the included remote or touch panel. Even when the weather is warmer you can still enjoy the flame feature without the heat or put this Fireplace on a timer to shut off during the warmest parts of the day so you know your room will be the perfect temperature. The insert plugs into a standard 120V outlet and heats a room up to 400 square feet. The Stand offers 5 shelves to keep your AV components, books, DVDs and more. The Corner Fireplace TV Stand ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the TV Stand measures to be 29.7"H x 47.6"W x 19.7"D.
- The Ameriwood Home Overland Corner Fireplace TV Stand fits right into any corner of your living area to create the perfect ambiance
- Made of laminated MDF and particleboard, the classic espresso finish pairs with the faux stone around the electric fireplace insert for a modern look
- The fireplace insert can heat a room up to 400 sq. ft. and can be used with or without heat. The realistic flame effect and various heat settings can be adjusted using the remote control or touch panel. The insert plugs into a standard 120V outlet
- Organize audio and video equipment on the 5 open shelves
- The Corner Fireplace TV Stand ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The TV Stand can accommodate most TVs up to 50” wide or up to 60 lbs. The large top shelf can hold 25 lbs. while the smaller side shelves can hold 8 lbs. each. Assembled dimensions: 29.7"H x 47.6"W x 19.7"D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.