Harbor TV Stand for TVs up to 70", Walnut
Harbor TV Stand - EZ 4 Step Assemble
Go big with the Ameriwood Home Harbor TV Stand and make a statement in your living room with its beauty and functionality. The large top surface holds up to a 70” flat paneled TV with a maximum weight of 120 lbs. while the center shelf is open to store your cable box, DVD player, video gaming systems and more. The lower shelf has 3 divided shelves, all of which have a wire management cutout to keep your cords tangle free. The 2 glass doors slide from side to side and make it easy to see your DVDs, video games, remotes and books that are tucked away. The combined construction of wood veneer, laminated particleboard, MDF and tempered glass makes this TV Stand a sturdy enough to house all your audio components but still looks stylish enough to fit into your existing decor. The brown walnut finish and inset antique brass pulls complement the beveled edged details for the complete packaged look. The Ameriwood Home Harbor TV Stand measures to be 23”H x 70.875”W x 19.5”D. The EZ Assemble Stand is a simple 4 step assembly to keep setup quick and hassle free.
- Ameriwood Home’s Harbor TV Stand brings both size and beauty together to form the perfect TV Stand. This stand supports up to a 70” flat panel TV with a maximum weight of 135 lbs
- TV Stand combines a lovely brown walnut laminate paper with sturdy wood veneer, MDF and particleboard with tempered glass door fronts to work with any modern or rustic design
- With a large open shelf for your audio components and stereo and lower divided shelves with glass doors for your DVDs, Blu-Rays and video games, this stand can store everything you need for movie night
- The EZ Assemble 4 step system allows for your TV Stand to ship partially assembled. Top shelf holds a maximum weight of 120 lbs. Middle shelf holds up to 40 lbs. and the 3 lower divided shelves hold up to 15 lbs. each. Assembled dimensions: 23”H x 70.875”W x 19.5”D. Two adults are recommended for proper assembly
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1990, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.