Avondale TV Stand for TVs up to 50", White
Your living room is sure to look modern when you update it up with the Novogratz Avondale TV Stand. This TV Stand holds up to a 50” wide flat panel TV with a maximum weight of 65 lbs. The Avondale has an open feel with decorative angled metal side beams to allow this stand to be simple with a twist. The white finish will look sleek with your audio components on the 2 large lower shelves. The open back design makes it a breeze to plug in all your speakers, Blu-Ray Player, Cable box, gaming consoles and more. The Avondale TV Stand is constructed of MDF, PVC and metal for a sturdy stand you can trust with your living room essentials. Two adults are recommended for proper assembly. Once assembled, this TV Stand measures to be 24.3"H x 48.74"W x 20"D.
- Add modern style to your living room, den or sitting area with the Novogratz Avondale TV Stand for flat panel TVs up to 50” wide with a maximum weight of 65 lbs
- This TV Stand combines sturdy MDF, PVC and metal all finished in white for a very modern looking stand
- With an open concept, this TV Stand gives your space an airy feel. The 2 large shelves hold all your audio components like Blu-Ray players, cable boxes, gaming consoles and games
- Coordinate your living room with the Avondale End Table and Coffee Table in white, or mix and match with these pieces in the additional matte black option
- Each TV Stand ships flat to your door and requires 2 adults to assemble. Top surface holds a 50” wide TV with a maximum weight of 65 lbs. The middle shelves will hold up to 25 lbs. each and the bottom 2 shelves hold a maximum weight of 30 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 24.3"H x 48.74"W x 20"D
- Open back allows for easy access to outlets for your audio components
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.