Concord Turntable Stand with Drawers, Walnut
Concord Turntable Stand with Drawers Assembly Video
Add a blast from the past with the Novogratz Concord Turntable Stand with Drawers. Inspired from mid-century design, the laminated particleboard and MDF complement the black metal hairpin legs for a fun retro look. The medium brown woodgrain finish pairs well with any décor from modern to classic. The double wide stand offers plenty of space to place a record player, speakers, and stereo or even decorations. Keep your remotes, cassette tapes, and record mats or weights for your singles stored away and organized in the 2 drawers. The drawer cutout gives the stand a clean, no-handle look that is easy to open. Keep all of your albums organized in the large open cubbies that feature metal record dividers to keep all of your albums upright. The Novogratz Concord Turntable Stand with Drawers ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended for assembly upon opening. The Stand can hold up to 60 lbs. while the cubbies will hold 20 lbs. each. Each drawer can hold up to 15 lbs. Upon assembly, the Stand measures to be 31.8”H x 39.7”W x 18”D.
- Take it back in time with the Novogratz Concord Turntable Stand with Drawers
- The medium brown woodgrain laminated particleboard and MDF offer a strong build that complements the mid-century inspired black metal hairpin legs
- The double wide Stand offers plenty of space for a record player, speakers and stereo and features 2 large open cubbies with metal dividers to keep your albums upright and organized. Keep your remotes, cassette tapes, and record mats or weights stored away in the 2 spacious drawers
- Complete your collection with other Novogratz items (sold separately)
- The Novogratz Concord Turntable Stand with Drawers ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended for assembly. The Stand can hold up to 60 lbs. while the cubbies will hold 20 lbs. each. Each drawer can hold up to 15 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 31.8”H x 39.7”W x 18”D
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.