Blake TV Stand for TVs up to 70", Weathered Oak
Create a stunning modern look for your living room with the Ameriwood Home Blake TV Stand for TVs up to 70” Wide. The durable metal legs and laminated MDF enables this Stand to hold up to a 70” TV or up to 120 lbs. The rustic gray finish with brown undertones along with the metal accents adds a classic and unique touch to the TV Stand that will go with both modern and traditional styles. The TV Stand is finished all the way around making it possible to place anywhere you like. The 2 open shelves provide plenty of space for your DVD Player, cable box, and gaming system letting you enjoy movie night in the comfort of your own home. With the open back design, plugging in your devices will be a snap. Keep all of your remotes stored away and out of sight in the 2 large drawers. The Ameriwood Home Blake TV Stand ships flat to your door and requires minimal assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended for assembly. Once assembled, the TV Stand measures to be 27”H x 63”W x 20.5”D.
- Create a stunning modern look for your living room with the Ameriwood Home Blake TV Stand for TVs up to 70” Wide and 120 lbs
- The rustic gray finish with brown undertones of the laminated MDF complements the metal legs and accents creating a classic and unique look that will go with both modern and traditional styles
- TV stand features 2 open shelves for your DVD Player, cable box, and gaming system and has an open back design making plugging everything in a breeze. The 2 large drawers are perfect for storing remotes
- Complete your living room with other Ameriwood Home items in various finishes (each sold separately)
- The Ameriwood Home Blake TV Stand ships flat to your door and minimal assembly is required. The TV Stand can hold up to a 70” TV or up to 120 lbs. Each drawer can hold up to 15 lbs. and the middle shelf will hold 30 lbs. and the bottom shelf holds 60 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 27”H x 63”W x 20.5”D
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.