Carter TV Stand for TVs up to 55", Rustic
Give your living room a rustic yet industrial look with the Ameriwood Home Carter TV Stand for TVs up to 55” wide. Made of laminated particleboard and metal, the weathered medium brown finish pairs with the black powder-coated legs for a trendy look. The industrial style is enhanced by the metal pipe look of the legs for a distinctive look you will love. The metal support bar adds durability to the Stand and prevents sagging, which allows you to use the TV Stand for years to come. The top shelf will accommodate up to a 55” TV or 100 lbs. The 2 lower shelves provide plenty of space to organize your cable box, DVD or Blu Ray player, and gaming systems. The open concept provides proper air circulation for your components and gives you easy access to outlets. Match the TV Stand with the Carter Coffee Table and End Table for a coordinated look (each sold separately). The TV Stand ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon delivery. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Stand measures to be 23.82”H x 47.24”W x 22.75”D.
- Display your TV in style with the trendy Ameriwood Home Carter TV Stand for TVs up to 55” or 100 lbs
- The weathered medium brown finish goes with the black powder-coated metal legs for a mix of rustic and industrial styles that is enhanced by the metal pipe look of the legs
- The 2 open shelves provide plenty of space for your cable box, gaming systems, and audio equipment. The open concept provides proper air circulation for your components and gives easy access to outlets
- Coordinate your living room with other items from the Carter collection (each sold separately)
- The TV Stand ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. Top shelf can hold up to a 55” TV or 100 lbs. Lower shelves will each hold 50 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 23.82”H x 47.24”W x 22.75”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.