Whitby TV Stand for TVs up to 65", Golden Oak
Add a modern feel to your living room or man cave with the Ameriwood Home Whitby TV Stand. The Stand accommodates most flat screen TVs up to 65” wide or 120 lbs. The light golden brown finish on the laminated particleboard pairs with the black powder-coated metal frame for a look that both rustic and industrial. The floating shelf design adds a unique look your guests will talk about. The large middle shelf is perfect for a sound bar or gaming systems and features an open concept to provide proper air circulation and easy access to outlets. The 2 open cubbies provide storage for your cable box, DVD player, and games. The wire cutouts keep cords organized and tangle free. The low profile adds stability to the Stand and keeps your TV at eye level so you always get the right angle when you are watching the game or binge-watching Netflix. The TV Stand ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Stand measures to be 18.6”H x 59.6”W x 18.7”D.
- Get a unique design and modern feel for your living space with the Ameriwood Home Whitby TV Stand for TVs up to 65” wide or 120 lbs
- Made of laminated particleboard and powder-coated metal, the light golden brown finish pairs with the black metal for a sturdy build and trendy look
- The floating shelf design leaves room for a large middle shelf that is perfect for a sound bar. The 2 open cubbies can house all of your components and DVDs and feature wire cutouts to organize cords and allow access to outlets
- Complete your room with other items from Ameriwood Home (sold separately)
- The TV Stand ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The Stand can accommodate a TV up to 65” wide or 120 lbs. The middle shelf can hold up to 40 lbs. Each cubby will hold 30 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 18.6”H x 59.6”W x 18.7”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.