Mason TV Stand for TVs up to 65", Black Oak
TV Stand Quick Assembly Video
Upgrade your entertainment space with the Ameriwood Home Mason TV Stand. This Stand can accommodate TVs up to 65” wide or 120 lbs. The black oak finish on the laminated particleboard and black metal base and accents give the Stand a modern, updated feel. The divided top shelf and center shelf are perfect for your cable box, audio equipment, gaming consoles, and DVD or Blu-Ray player and feature an open back to make plugging in devices easy. Organize your DVD and game collection in the open side storage cubbies to have easy access to your games and movies. The TV Stand ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon delivery. Two adults are recommended to assemble and move. Once assembled, the Stand measures to be 18.03”H x 59.41”W x 17.32”D.
- Organize your living room or man cave entertainment space with the Ameriwood Home Mason TV Stand for TVs up to 65” wide
- Made of laminated particleboard and powder-coated metal, the black oak finish and black base and accents give this Stand a modern feel
- Place video and audio equipment on the divided top shelf and center shelf that features an open back for wire management. The 2 open side cubbies can hold all of your DVDs and games
- Complete your room with other items from Ameriwood Home (sold separately)
- The TV Stand ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble and move. TV Stand can hold a 65” wide TV or up to 120 lbs. The divided top shelf and each side cubby can hold 20 lbs. The center shelf can hold 30 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 18.03”H x 59.41”W x 17.32”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.