Brookspoint TV Stand for TVs up to 75", Golden Oak
"TV Stand for TVs up to 75"" Quick Assembly"
Add an industrial feel to your living room with the Ameriwood Home Brookspoint TV Stand for TVs up to 75” wide. The golden oak finish on the laminated particleboard shelves is accented by the metal mesh sides. The black powder-coated metal frame adds to the industrial feel and creates a stable support for your TV. The edge banding features an end grain look for an authentic woodgrain effect. Place your DVD or Blu-Ray player, cable box, and gaming system on the 6 shelves. The center shelf is adjustable so you can customize the spacing to fit your needs. The open concept design makes plugging your devices in easy and allows proper air circulation to prevent over-heating. The TV Stand ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The Stand can support a TV up to 75” or 145 lbs. Once assembled, the TV Stand measures to be 19.2”H x 69.53”W x 19.7”D.
- Give your living room some industrial flair with the Ameriwood Home Brookspoint TV Stand for TVs up to 75” wide or 145 lbs
- Made of laminated particleboard and powder-coated metal, the golden oak finish is accented by the metal mesh for a modern look. The edge banding on the shelves features an end grain look
- The 6 shelves, 1 adjustable, are perfect for your gaming systems, DVD player and cable box and offers an open concept for proper air circulation
- Complete your living room with the entire Brookspoint collection (sold separately)
- The TV Stand ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The Stand can support a TV up to 75” wide or 145 lbs. The shelves will each hold 25 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 19.2”H x 69.53”W x 19.7”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.