Southlander TV Stand for TVs up to 65", Espresso
Give your living room an upgrade with the Ameriwood Home Southlander TV Stand. The Stand accommodates most flat screen TVs up to 65” wide or 120 lbs. Made of laminated particleboard, the espresso finish and black H panel feet and hardware give the Stand a classic look. The low profile adds stability to the Stand and takes up less space so your room feels larger. The adjustable and fixed center shelves can hold your cable box, DVD or Blu-Ray player, and gaming system and offers wire management holes to make plugging in devices easy. The 2 doors on each side hide an adjustable and fixed shelf so you can store your DVDs and games out of sight. The TV Stand ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Stand measures to be 18.03”H x 60”W x 17.13”D.
- Update your room without taking up a lot of space with the Ameriwood Home Southlander TV Stand for TVs up to 65” wide or 120 lbs.
- The espresso finish on the laminated particleboard pairs with the black hardware and H panel feet for a classic feel
- Open and concealed storage offers ample space to organize your video components and and features wire management holes to make plugging in devices simple. Store DVDs and games behind the 2 doors that each conceal 1 adjustable and 1 fixed shelf
- Low profile adds stability and takes up less room so your room feels larger
- The TV Stand ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The 2 center shelves can hold 20 lbs. each and each shelf behind the doors will hold 15 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 18.03”H x 60”W x 17.13”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.