Adams TV Stand for TVs up to 64", Ivory Oak
Give your living room a classic mission style with the Ameriwood Home Adams TV Stand. The Stand can accommodate a flat screen TV up to 64” wide or up to 95 lbs. The off-white woodgrain finish on the laminated MDF and particleboard gives the TV Stand the look of real wood for an affordable price. The decorative side details add a unique and elegant look to the Stand. The 3 lower shelves are perfect for your cable box, DVD player, and gaming consoles and feature wire management holes to make plugging in your electronics easy. Store away remotes, DVDs and games in the 3 open drawers that feature durable metal slides to make opening and closing each drawer smooth and simple. The TV Stand ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Stand measures to be 26.65”H x 59.41”W x 19.29”D.
- Upgrade your entertainment space with the mission style Ameriwood Home Adams TV Stand for TVs up to 64” wide or 95 lbs
- Made of laminated MDF and particleboard, the beautiful off-white woodgrain finish and decorative side panels gives the Stand a classic look that can be paired with both modern and traditional styles
- Place video components on the 3 lower shelves with wire management holes for easy access to outlets
- The 3 open drawers are perfect for organizing remotes, DVDs and games and feature durable metal slides
- The TV Stand ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. Each shelf and drawer will hold 25 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 26.65”H x 59.41”W x 19.29”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.