Englewood TV Stand for TVs up to 80", Black
Update your living room with the Ameriwood Home Englewood TV Stand. This Stand can accommodate most flat screen TVs up to 80” wide or 145 lbs. so you can watch the big game or your favorite movie in style. The center shelves are perfect for your DVD player, cable box, and audio equipment. Behind each of the glass doors are 1 adjustable and 1 fixed shelf with wire management holes for extra components and your DVD and game collections. The low profile and decorative base give extra stability to the Stand and takes up less space so your room feels more open. The sleek black finish on the laminated MDF and particleboard adds a modern look that looks great in any room. The TV Stand ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Stand measures to be 22.61”H x 71.61”W x 17.52”D.
- Watch your favorite movies and shows in style with the Ameriwood Home Englewood TV Stand for TVs up to 80” wide or 145 lbs
- Center shelves can house all of your audio and video equipment and keep extra components and DVDs behind the 2 glass doors
- Behind each door is an adjustable shelf and fixed shelf with wire management holes to make plugging devices in simple
- Made of laminated MDF and particleboard, the black finish adds a modern feel to your space
- The TV Stand ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. Each shelf can hold up to 25 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 22.61”H x 71.61”W x 17.52”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.