Crestwood Lift Top L Desk, White
Work from home in style with the Ameriwood Home Crestwood Lift Top L Desk. The Desk is made from white painted MDF with a gray rub through for a rustic look at a reasonable price. The L-shape of the Desk keeps your computer and all of your paperwork within arm’s reach while giving you multiple options for arranging your space. You can place the Desk in the middle of the room, or if you’re tight on space, simply put the Desk in the corner to open up the area. The drawer is a great way to store all of your office supplies such as pencils, tape and paper. The Desk also features a lift-top so you can easily go from sitting to standing while you work. The Desk ships flat to your door in 2 boxes and requires assembly upon opening. The desktop can hold up to 60 lbs. Two adults are recommended for assembly. Once assembled, the L-Shaped Desk measures to be 30"H x 67.13"W x 55.12"D.
- Work from a sitting or standing position with the Ameriwood Home Crestwood Lift Top L Desk
- The painted MDF features a white finish with a gray rub through that is sure to be a stunning addition to your work space
- The L-shape of the Desk keeps your computer and all of your paperwork within arm’s reach while giving you multiple options for arranging your space. The lift top makes it easy to go from sitting to standing so you are always working in a comfortable position. Store away smaller office supplies in the convenient drawer
- Coordinate your home with the rest of the Crestwood collection (each sold separately)
- The Desk ships flat to your door in 2 boxes and 2 adults are recommended for assembly. The desktop can hold up to 60 lbs. The drawer can hold up to 10 lbs. and the lift top can support 15 lbs. when extended. Assembled dimensions: 30"H x 67.13"W x 55.12"D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Second Carton Dimensions
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.