Crestwood Bookcase/Room Divider, White
Create a beautiful rustic look in your living room, family room, den or home office with the Ameriwood Home Crestwood Bookcase/Room Divider. This item has 8 open shelves to keep your books, knick-knacks, decorative items, photos and more on. Use it as either a bookcase against a wall or get creative and use it to separate a large space. The open design that is finished all the way around makes it easy to use in multiple fashions. The weathered white finish with gray rub through give this piece the ability to blend with cottage, rustic, shabby chic or transitional styles. Made with painted MDF, this Bookcase/Room Divider will withstand years of use. A wall anchor kit is included to secure the Bookcase to the wall. The Bookcase/Room Divider ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Bookcase/Room Divider measures to be 60”H x 36.22”W x 12.99”D.
- Add some rustic charm to your living room, family room, den or home office with the Ameriwood Home Crestwood Bookcase/Room Divider
- The weathered white finish on painted MDF features a gray rub through that works perfectly with rustic, cottage, shabby chic styles
- Use this item as a bookcase to place your favorite books or as a place to keep your knick-knacks, decorative items, photos and more. It’s also finished on all sides so you can also place it in the middle of a large space and divide your space into 2 rooms. The 8 open shelves make it easy to display your items
- A wall anchor kit is included to secure the Bookcase to the wall
- The Bookcase/Room Divider ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The top shelves can hold up to 10 lbs. while the remaining shelves can each hold 30 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 60”H x 36.22”W x 12.99”D
- Coordinate your space with the entire Crestwood collection (each sold separately)
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.