Bassinger 4 Shelf Bookcase, Ivory Oak
Organize your living room or home office with the Ameriwood Home Bassinger 4 Shelf Bookcase. Made from laminated particleboard and MDF, the off-white woodgrain finish gives the Bookcase a weathered look that you will love. Showcase your book collection, family photos, and decorations on the 4 shelves. Two adjustable shelves and 2 fixed shelves allow you to customize the spacing to fit your needs. The Bookcase includes a wall anchor kit to prevent tipping injuries and keep your family safe. The 4 Shelf Bookcase ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Bookcase measures to be 60.35”H x 26.69”W x 11.73”D.
- Keep your home office or study organized with the Ameriwood Home Bassinger 4 Shelf Bookcase
- The off-white woodgrain finish on the laminated particleboard and MDF give the Bookcase a weathered look and pairs well with any décor
- With 2 adjustable and 2 fixed shelves, you can customize the spacing however you need to display your book collection, photos, and decorations
- Complete the collection with the Bassinger Computer Desk, and finish your bedroom with the Bassinger Nightstand, Queen Headboard, 5 Drawer Dresser, and 6 Drawer Dresser (each sold separately)
- The 4 Shelf Bookcase ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. Each shelf can hold up to 35 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 60.35”H x 26.69”W x 11.73”D
- Wall anchor kit is included to properly secure the Bookcase to the wall and prevent tipping injuries
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.