Remington Storage Cabinet, Black
Organize your home in style with the Ameriwood Home Remington Storage Cabinet. The painted black finish on the sturdy MDF pairs with the acrylic handles for an upgraded, modern feel. The rounded edging and solid wood spindle legs add to the mid-century charm and create a beautiful conversation piece for your living room or office. An adjustable shelf behind the 2 doors provides customizable storage to organize both large and smaller items. The drawer features durable metal slides and is spacious enough to store away stationary, batteries, notebooks, and more. Use the Cabinet in your living room to store away extra throws and pillows or board games, or use the Cabinet in your home office as a convenient printer stand. This versatile piece adds storage where you need it most. A wall anchor kit is included to secure the Cabinet to the wall and prevent tipping injuries. The Cabinet ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Cabinet measures to be 30.8”H x 26.1”W x 15.7”D.
- Give your room some mid-century style with the Ameriwood Home Remington Storage Cabinet
- The painted black finish on the sturdy MDF and solid wood spindle legs adds a modern feel that pairs well with any style and décor
- The 2 shelves, 1 adjustable, behind the doors and the convenient drawer provide plenty of concealed storage for your household items. Store away board games, extra throws, and extra plates and bowls, or use as a printer stand to organize office supplies, paper, and printer
- Complete your room with the entire Remington collection for a coordinated look (each sold separately)
- The Cabinet ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The top surface can hold up to 50 lbs. Each shelf can hold 40 lbs. and the drawer can hold 25 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 30.8”H x 26.1”W x 15.7”D
- A wall anchor kit is included to prevent tipping injuries and keep your family safe
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.