Quinton Point Bookcase with Glass Doors, Brown Oak
Display your belongings in an elegant way with an Ameriwood Home Quinton Point Bookcase with Glass Doors. With 4 shelves to store your belongings, including 2 that are adjustable, you can rearrange the shelf heights for your needs. This Bookcase features a laminated MDF and particleboard construction along with a brown oak finish, decorative handles and tempered glass doors. That means you can keep your most valued possessions inside without having to worry about dust and other debris. A wall anchor kit is included to secure the Bookcase to the wall and prevent tipping injuries. The Bookcase ships flat to your door and assembly is requires upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Bookcase measures to be 53.25"H x 29.5625"W x 15.625"D.
- Showcase your most prized belongings in the Ameriwood Home Quinton Point Bookcase with Glass Doors
- This Bookcase comes complete with 2 framed glass doors on the outside and 4 shelves, including 2 adjustable shelves, for displaying your book collection and memorabilia
- Made of laminated MDF, particleboard and tempered glass for a durable build at an affordable price
- The decorative handles accentuate the dark oak woodgrain finish for a lovely traditional look
- The Bookcase ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. Each shelf can hold up to 40 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 53.25"H x 29.5625"W x 15.625"D
- A wall anchor kit is included to prevent tipping injuries and keep your family safe
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.