Presley Lateral File Cabinet, Dark Cherry
Complete your office space with the Ameriwood Home Presley Lateral File Cabinet. With 2 large file drawers to hold your most important papers, you won’t have an issue organizing your legal and letter-sized documents. The well-made top surface is ideal for displaying photos or other decorative items as well as hosting your printer if needed. The sleek lines and the dark brown woodgrain finish of the laminated MDF and particleboard allows this piece to fit in with both modern and traditional decor. The final dimensions of the file cabinet are 30.3"H x 29.1"W x 19.6"D, with 2 people required for assembly. This Lateral File Cabinet coordinates with the Presley Executive Desk to complete your home office space.
- Add more space to store your legal and letter-sized documents in your home office with the Ameriwood Home Presley Lateral File Cabinet
- In a beautiful dark brown woodgrain finish, this laminated particleboard and MDF cabinet will look great sitting next to your desk in any casual, modern or traditional office
- Two large drawers are constructed to pull open without handles with their angled drawer tops and can hold both letter and legal-sized documents so you don’t have to have multiple sized cabinets
- The smooth top surface is strong enough to hold your printer or decorate with pictures
- Coordinate your home office with the Presley Executive Desk (sold separately). Pick from the brown oak or weathered oak finish
- Each Lateral File Cabinet is packed flat to easily get home and will require assembly. Two adults are recommended for this assembly. Assembled dimensions: 30.3"H x 29.1"W x 19.6"D. Top surface holds up to 125 lbs. and each filing drawer holds up to 25 lbs.
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1990, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.