Carter 3 Shelf Bookcase, Rustic
Organize your home office with the Ameriwood Home Carter 3 Shelf Bookcase. Made of laminated particleboard and metal, the weathered medium brown finish pairs with the black powder-coated legs for a trendy look. The industrial style is enhanced by the metal pipe look of the legs for a distinctive look you will love. The end grain edge banding on the Bookcase gives the shelves the look of real wood. Display collectibles and organize your favorite books on the 3 shelves. The open concept gives you easy access to items and is ideal for small spaces. Complete your home office with the Carter Desk for a coordinated look (sold separately). The Bookcase ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon delivery. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Bookcase measures to be 39.17”H x 35.43”W x 16.73”D.
- Declutter your home office with the Ameriwood Home Carter 3 Shelf Bookcase
- The weathered medium brown finish goes with the black powder-coated metal frame for a mix of rustic and industrial styles that is enhanced by the metal pipe look of the legs
- The 3 shelves provide plenty of space to organize books and display collectibles. End grain edge banding gives the shelves a realistic wood look. Open concept is perfect for small offices and living rooms
- Coordinate your living room with other items from the Carter collection (each sold separately)
- The Bookcase ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. Each shelf can hold up to 50 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 39.17”H x 35.43”W x 16.73”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.