Quest Gaming Desk with CPU Stand, Gray
Quest Gaming Desk Features
Have a place for your entire setup with the NTense Quest Gaming Desk with CPU Stand. Made of painted MDF with a powder-coated metal frame, the dark gray finish pairs with the black metal for a contemporary look that will fit right in with any true gamer’s space. The desktop can hold your screens and speakers while the lower shelf can keep your CPU off of the floor. The CPU shelf can be installed on either the lower right or lower left side of the desk for the perfect placement. The convenient cup holder keeps your drink off of the desktop and out of the way and can be installed in 4 different locations. When it’s time to call it a day, hang your headphones on the headphone hook that can also be installed in 4 different locations. The wire management trough underneath the Desk will keep your cords organized and out of the way. The Desk ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Desk measures to be 30”H x 59.61”W x 27.68”D.
- Go from n00b to true gamer with the NTense Quest Gaming Desk with CPU Stand
- Made of painted MDF with a powder-coated metal frame, the dark gray finish pairs with the black metal for a contemporary look
- Set up your screens and speakers on the desktop and keep your CPU off of the floor with the CPU shelf that can be installed on either the lower left or the lower right side of the desk. The wire management trough under the Desk will keep cords organized and out of the way
- The cup holder and headphone hook can each be installed in several positions on the desk and keeps everything close so you can game all day long
- The Desk ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The desktop can hold up to 80 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 30”H x 59.61”W x 27.68”D
- Complete your game room with more items from NTense (each sold separately)
- 1 year limited warranty is included
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.