Pursuit Hutch, Rustic Oak
Add the Ameriwood Home Pursuit Hutch on top of the Pursuit credenza or executive desk (both sold separately) to bring outstanding storage options to your workspace. The hutch contains 5 small cubbies that are perfect for keeping paperwork, mail and files organized and accessible, 2 sliding doors concealing shelved space that will keep larger items out of sight and a large fabric pin board for notes that stretches across the bottom of the hutch. With this hutch in your office, you can keep everything organized and work more efficiently. Additionally, the subtle curved lines and distressed brown woodgrain and gray finish give the hutch a stunning modern appearance that’ll blend seamlessly into any workspace. The hutch is crafted from water-resistant PVC with a laminated hollow core, MDF and particleboard, giving it a sturdy and trustworthy build. The hutch ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. When assembled, the hutch measures to be 36”H x 66”W x 11.5”D.
- Add outstanding storage options to your workspace with the Ameriwood Home Pursuit Hutch
- The hutch contains both open and concealed storage with its 5 cubbies, shelving space behind 2 sliding doors and a fabric pin board stretching across the bottom
- Made of durable and water resistant PVC laminated hollow core, MDF, and particleboard, the hutch features a two-tone finish of distressed brown woodgrain and gray that’ll match any décor
- Complete your workspace with the matching Pursuit credenza or executive desk (sold separately)
- The hutch ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The 5 cubbies can each hold 10 lbs. while the shelved behind the sliding doors can hold 20 lbs. each. Assembled dimensions: 36”H x 66”W x 11.5”D
- The hutch meets ANSI/BIFMA and ISTA standards for safety and performance
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers 5 years from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.