Concord Computer Desk with Storage, Brown Oak/Gray
Add some mid-century style to your space with the Novogratz Concord Computer Desk with Storage. Inspired by mid-century design, the two-tone dark brown woodgrain chassis and contrasting gray drawer front with brown undertones on the laminated particleboard pairs with the black metal hairpin legs for a retro twist. The minimalistic design makes this Desk a perfect addition to your dorm room or small apartment. The desktop is large enough for you to work from home or browse social media on your laptop. The open cubby allows you to store notebooks, writing utensils, and papers off of the desktop but still within reach to keep your workspace clutter free. The convenient drawer is perfect for storing away extra office supplies. The back of the desk features an open cubby that is perfect for hiding a power strip. The Desk ships flat to your door and assembly is required upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Desk measures to be 30.75”H x 41.61”W x 19.69”D.
- Give your workspace a mid-century modern upgrade with the Novogratz Concord Computer Desk with Storage
- The dark brown woodgrain chassis and contrasting gray drawer front with light brown undertones on the laminated particleboard offer a strong build that complements the mid-century inspired black metal hairpin legs
- Desktop is spacious enough for your laptop and office supplies. The open cubby and drawer allows you to keep notebooks, paper, and office supplies within reach and off of your workspace
- The open cubby in the back of the Desk is the perfect hiding spot for a power strip
- The Desk ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The desktop can support up to 75 lbs. The open cubby can hold up to 15 lbs. while the drawer can hold 10 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 30.75”H x 41.61”W x 19.69”D
- Complete your room with other items from the Concord collection for a coordinated look (sold separately)
- 1 year limited warranty included
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.