Parsons Computer Desk with Drawer, White/Spearmint
Redefine your workspace or any room in your home with the sleek, minimalist lines of this attractive Ameriwood Home Parsons Computer Desk with Drawer. This Computer Desk is designed with classic parsons styling that includes a simple silhouette with clean lines. The preassembled desktop means this Desk goes together simply by attaching the 4 legs so you are ready to work in no time. The Desk features a small center storage drawer that’s perfect for pens, paper, computer peripherals and other small office supplies. The Desk also works great as a side table in your living room. Made of laminated MDF and particleboard, the beautiful white finish with spearmint desktop looks right at home with dark bold colors or it can be paired with neutrals for a subtle look. The Desk ships flat to your door and minimal assembly is required. Once assembled, the Desk measures to be 30”H x 39”W x 19.7”D.
- Update your home office or living room with the Ameriwood Home Parsons Computer Desk with Drawer
- Preassembled desktop makes assembling the Desk as easy as attaching the 4 legs
- The single drawer will hold all of your small office supplies while the spacious desk top is perfect for your laptop and paperwork
- The crisp white finish with spearmint desktop on the laminated MDF and particleboard will easily fit with your existing décor
- The Desk ships flat to your door and minimal assembly is required. The desktop can hold 150 lbs. and the drawer will hold 6 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 30”H x 39”W x 19.7”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.