Owen Computer Desk with Storage, Black
Computer Desk with Storage Features
Add some mid-century style to your space with the Ameriwood Home Owen Computer Desk with Storage. This Desk features a modern black finish on the laminated particleboard that pairs with the black powder-coated metal hairpin legs for an elegant, retro style. The minimalistic design makes this Desk a perfect addition to your dorm room or small apartment. The desktop is large enough for you to finish homework or browse social media on your laptop. The 2 open cubbies allows you to store notebooks, writing utensils, and papers off of the desktop but still within reach to keep your workspace clutter free. The back of the desk features a long open cubby that is perfect for hiding a power strip. A wire grommet keeps your cords organized and tangle free. The top of the Desk comes preassembled to make assembly quick and easy by simply attaching the 4 legs. The Desk ships flat to your door and minimal assembly is required. Once assembled, the Desk measures to be 30.4”H x 40.5”W x 21.65”D.
- Give your workspace a mid-century modern upgrade with the Ameriwood Home Owen Computer Desk with Storage
- Made of laminated particleboard, this lightweight Desk features a black desktop and black powder-coated metal hairpin legs for a trendy addition to your space
- Desktop comes preassembled and is spacious enough for your laptop and office supplies. The 2 open cubbies allows you to keep notebooks and paper within reach and off of your workspace. Long open cubby in the back of the Desk is the perfect hiding spot for a power strip. The wire grommet will keep your cords organized and tangle free
- Complete your room with other items from the Owen collection for a coordinated look (sold separately)
- The Desk ships flat to your door and minimal assembly is required. The desktop can support up to 80 lbs. and each cubby will hold 5 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 30.4”H x 40.5”W x 21.65”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.