Landon Computer Desk, Distressed Gray Oak
If you’re looking for a space-saving modern computer desk, then check out the Ameriwood Home Landon Computer Desk. This Desk is designed with a smaller footprint, making it perfect for apartments, bedrooms and dorm rooms but still provides plenty of space for your necessities. The modern style mixed with the unique hairpin legs makes this Desk one to be desired. Use the large top surface for your laptop and a lamp and the open cubby to easily store your notebooks and binders. The bottom drawer holds all your letter sized files or office supplies to keep your papers organized. The distressed brown with gray undertone finish combined with dark gray accented legs adds to the beauty of this one-of-a-kind item. This desk is constructed of laminated particleboard and metal legs for a sturdy build. Assembly is required. After assembled, this desk measures to be 28.1"H x 45"W x 19.5"D.
- Give your home office a functional desk without taking up too much space with the Ameriwood Home Landon Computer Desk
- Desk has a compact footprint to fit into most apartments, dorm rooms, or home offices making it easy to work anywhere. Crafted of laminated particleboard and metal legs, this desk will not only look great but it is sturdy too
- Top surface is a great size for your laptop, writing accessories, and a lamp. The additional open cubby fits books and notepads while the drawer holds letter-sized files
- Coordinate your office area with the Landon Bookcase with Bins in Weathered Oak
- Each desk ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Top surface holds up to 60 lbs. Open cubby holds up to 10 lbs. and file drawer holds up to 20 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 28.1"H x 45"W x 19.5"D. Two adults are recommended for proper assembly
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.